Leica Noctilux-M 50mm/F1.2 ASPH Black Lens Germany 11686 #686
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Focal Length Type:
- Focal Length:
- High Quality+Prime+Standard+Portrait+Aspherical
- Leica Noctilux-M
Leica Noctilux-M 50mm/F1.2 ASPH Black Lens Germany #686
**Item condition and details**
The lens is in Brand New condition.
Made in Germany
-Front and Rear Cap(s)
-Box and packing
-*Lens, Paper(s) and Box have matching serial number.
The re-issue of the iconic Noctilux-M 50mm f/1.2 ASPH Lens from Leica is the return of a one of the most famous M-mount lenses, carefully adapted with modern design and production advances to recreate its unique aesthetic for contemporary photographers. Images captured at an open aperture feature a soft, dreamlike quality, creating an unmistakable look with exquisite bokeh. The optical design is almost identical to the original 1966 lens, providing a classic, vintage feel. Two large-diameter aspherical elements control spherical aberrations for improved clarity and reduced distortion. Although the Noctilux-M 50mm f/1.2 has a unique look at a wide aperture, the lens is versatile and rugged enough for everyday use.
- Extremely fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords notable depth of field control
- May be used for working handheld in low-light conditions
- Distinct "slightly soft" rendering characteristic of Noctilux lenses
- Two aspherical elements
- Eight elements in five groups
- Packaging based on original design
- Includes transparent plastic container